Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Coco Rocha and James Conran Wedding Videos

Coco Rocha is one my favourite supermodel. She born in Canada and has been appear in many runaways all over the world. She is married with James Conran (Interior Designer) in France.


(Credits: Vogue US)






(All Pictures from OHSOCOCO)

Coco Rocha and James Conran Wedding Videos

Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride and groom, beautiful wedding dress by Zac Posen. Everything looks like a fairytale to me.
I'm deeply touch when James said: "Bones as my bones and flesh of my flesh. And I am so happy that you have chosen me Coco and I will cherish you as my wife".

I am truly happy for them, have a great and bless marriage life journey Coco.

1 comment:

  1. I love Coco Rocha. She is one of my favorite models. I am so happy that she has found such beautiful love!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete