Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dries your way.

Dries Van Noten autumn 2010/2011 collection is one of the best collection from the other designers. It's a mix distorted of military and women femininity. Has a little touch fifties and sixties ladylike shapes screaming grand and street at the same time. Such a fresh air and unexpected collection yet so wearable. Don't you think so???


(Credits: Style.com)

When I saw it, i thought this is how women s
hould dress themselves. I truly inspired by the collection and then I try to pull the look just for my own pleasure and satisfaction.




Wearing Baylene Blazer with nude Zara top and Zara military-inspired pants pair with unbranded chain necklace. I love Baylene so much but apparently the label currently not active and I wish they will get back soon to the market.



The shoe from Dries Van Noten. I especially like the wooden chunky heels and It's so comfy!!!

Hugsy from beardy~~

1 comment: