Monday, July 5, 2010

The ArCHICTecture.

I always love when it comes to a new raising designer because they give fresh ideas and boldness in their designs. I truely adore with Chau Har Lee and Helen Furber. Three of them are a shoe designer with somehow I feel that they have a same architecture touch on their designs.


(credits: http://chauharlee.com)

I found Chau Har Lee design through small section at So-en (Jap Mags). I couldn't remember which edition but the moment i saw it just a love at the first sight. I showed it to my design lecturer and he agreed with me how smart she is!


(credits:http://idonteatbread.blogspot.com/)

Helen Furber, a new graduate BA (Hons) from Cordwainers Footwear 2010 combine technology and sustainability. I don't understand what was her thinking but her shoes is a masterpiece. The shoe can be broken down into layers that are then recyclable or biodegradable after they have been worn and torn. My favorite part is the plastic wedges that create a renewable source of material. More information you can check to Helen Furber blog here.

Big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment