Monday, July 5, 2010

Something texture.


(credits: http://l.yimg.com)

Recently I watch Top Chef season 6 and I truly love the show. The food looks good, presentation of each chef was amazing and they all very professional. I remember that the judges like to say something about texture. For example: "The texture was great", "They is full of texture" or "The texture of the meat feel amazing".


You see that texture play important role in food as well as in fashion. As a human we need food and fashion am I right? So I decided to play a quick styling just for fun based on the idea of texture. I bought this white flower cotton lace jacket from my friend's vintage blogshop www.loveforpreloved.blogspot.com

Paired it with basic black long sleeve tee from Nikicio (Indonesian based label) and mustard mix tulle and lace knee length skirt from Rodarte for Target. Energize with a black and light grey socks from Topshop.





I got the shoe from Nine West (suede based). I like the square shape of the shoe, the chunky heel and of course the colour is lovely!

And accessories from Soubrette.
The magnificent Indonesian jewelry brand. I am so proud of it!

Big fat hugs~~

1 comment: